M.2 NGFF SATA SSD has been occupying the market due to its small size and large capacity. However, it still transfers data through SATA protocol. Now Terabit M.2 PCIE3.0 x4 SSD is OK for really extreme experience, with Read up to 2500MB/s and Write up to 1350MB/s. Being a new generation M.2 SSD, it's compatible to Windows8.1 and Windows 10 operating systems natively. Just install it and you will get you devices flying. For Window8.0 and below, we offer Driver to active. This new product also works well for enterprise applications with operating temperature range -20~+75°C.
· Support PCIE3.0 x4 & NVME1.2
· Capacity range from 128GB to 512GB for 2280, 256GB to 1TB for 22110
· Natively support Window8.1 & Windows10 system
· Performance reaches up to 2500MB/s (Read) and 1350MB/s (Write)
· Operating Temperature 0~+70°C and -20~+70°C
· Customized Over Provision Setting
· Support S.M.A.R.T, Wear Leveling, TRIM, ECC and DEVSLP
Please send emails to email@example.com for more information.